Bathrooms are one of the most personal spaces in a home. Ironically, it is also the most neglected one when it comes to interior revamping and décor.
If you think about it, bathrooms are the place where you spend the alone time; where you sing, dance and be yourself. Such as special and personal place deserves to get design-savvy too. And since it is quite a small area, you can give it a makeover easily.
So, here are some easy yet effective ways give your bathroom a new look. Read one!
The Paint Guide
Before we get to the interiors, let us talk about the paints. A little splash of new and fresh colors has the power to transform your bathroom. All you need is the right color and type of paint.
If you want a relaxed vibe in your bathroom, go for light shades such as white, cream or peach. These will also improve the brightness and make the bathroom look bigger. You can also paint the ceiling with the same color to give an illusion of higher ceiling.
Here are some of the best bathroom paints colours you can opt from:
- Bright White
- Cerulean Blue
- Light Blue
- Soft Gray
- Light Green
- Creamy White
That’s not all. We have also scooped out some pro-tips for you to ensure the paint job is done well. Jot them down:
- Use textured paint on one of the walls to give a new dimension to the bathroom.
- To prevent dampness and moisture, opt for waterproof paint for the walls.
- Do not just paint the walls but also the doors, windows and wooden cabinet.
- You can also use wall stencils in your bathroom to spruce up its overall look.
- To stay on budget, get the Asian paint price list in advance and look up options that suit you.
The Interiors Guide
With painting in the bathroom done, you would need to focus on the interiors or you can say the decorative part of the job. Take a look at some quick-ways to make your bathroom look lively:
- Get Artsy: Add one or two wall paintings or fun curtains to turn your bathroom into a little art space. You can also place some flower pots at the basin or at the window to bring nature and art together.
- Glam Up The Lighting: No matter how amazing the walls or the new panting are, bad lighting can ruin it all in seconds. Therefore, invest a bit in getting the glamourous lights to your bathroom. You can opt for task lighting mounted around the mirror. Other than that, there is also ambient lighting that is both decorative and illuminating. Do take the advice of electricians as they can tell you about the best options that are both appealing and durable.
- Add Bathroom Accessories: These are more like the final touch-ups to your bathroom. Add a new soap dish, wastebasket or even new mirrors. You can also put some candles to build an appealing aura in the bathroom. You can also invest in stylish bathroom storage to make it both practical and stunning.
A beautiful bathroom is something we all deserve. So put these ideas into reality and let that renovation happen. To ensure an amazing revamp of your bathroom, you can also contact Aapka Painter. From offering the best wall painting designs for bedroom or bathroom to offering excellent painting services, it is a one-stop-shop for your home renovation. You can also get a free consultation call from the experts.